Some families may require additional devices for home learning if they have more than one child.
Do you have an internet-enabled games console like a PlayStation or Xbox? If you do it can be used as a home learning device.
Below we have provided a guide to how you can access your child’s home learning platform from an internet enabled games console.
1. Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
2. Go to my games and apps.
3. Find and select Microsoft Edge.
4. Navigate to your online learning platform.
1. Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
2. Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
4. Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
5. Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.