The school has closed. We cannot stress enough that keyworker children should ONLY attend the CHAT Primary Hub School at Kingfisher Hall if it is absolutely necessary and you have NO OTHER OPTIONS. If we can support you please see our Helping Families web page. Take care - our families are very special to us. #StaySafe

Apply for a Free school meal award

Applying for a Free School Meal Award:

You will need to complete an Application Form (see below) in black ink and using block capitals.  You should ensure that you have signed the form and then either bring it back to the school office or post it straight to:

Pupil Benefits Service, PO Box 56, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield EN1 3XQ.

Unfortunately any forms that are not signed will be returned and will lead to a delay in the free school meal being given. 

Click on the links below to download the appropriate Application Form:

Free School Meals Application Form: Reception to Year 2 Pupils (Universal Infant Free School Meals Form)

Free School Meals Application Form: Year 3 to Year 6 Pupils (LBE: Application for Free School Meals Form)

(Forms can also be obtained from the school, the Pupil Benefits Service or via the Enfield Council Website.)

Is Evidence of Benefit Entitlement Required?

You do not need to provide evidence of your benefit when you submit your form.  We will check your entitlement to a free school meal using the Department for Education's Eligibility Checking Service (ECS).  You must ensure therefore, that all the details that you give on the form are accurate and clearly written. Occasionally we might write to you to request certain evidence.

We use cookies to help this site function better - to read more about cookies please visit our cookie policy     Click here